Wednesday, May 18, 2011

List of books read for Descent of Angels Challenge

here's my list of books completed for the Descent of Angels reading challenge, hosted by Books Over Boys. while i won't be posting reviews (so my entry isn't official) i will be reading the required number of books! for this challenge, i have to read 12 books in 2011 that have an angel as a main character or a main part of the plot.

  1. Halo
  2. City of Fallen Angels
  3. Hush, Hush
  4. Crescendo
  5. Unearthly
  6. Airel
  7. My Soul to Lose
  8. Branded (Fall of Angels)
  9. Forsaken (Fall of Angels 2)
  10. Torment
  11. City of Bones
  12. City of Ashes

3 comments:

  1. I must admit, I haven't read many angel books but I did really enjoy Hush Hush. Best of luck in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Angels! Soon there will be one more to add to your list. For now... thank you for being an angel yourself! For that you are bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://critiquesisterscorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave as many comments as you like!

*disclaimer: spammers are limited to FIVE