Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Almost Here...

my idea for this post was inspired by A Romantic's (a.k.a. Kirsten's) post. She asked about Summer Reading Lists, and i wanted to expand on her question a little. (oh, and if you have a summer reading list, you should head over to her blog and tell her so!)

May is finally here, and that means summer is right around the corner! during the busy semester, i have put off doing so many things, mentally dismissing them to my Summer To Do List.

but now summer is almost here (Ah!!). and it's time to face my List. (gulp)

here's what i've got so far...

1. polish up that NaNoWriMo novel and work on the sequel.

2. read.

3. write every day.

4. read some more, perhaps a nice classic.

5. do some aerobic exercise (perhaps on the Wii, so it doesn't actually feel like exercise...) (this is my mother's stipulation, by the way.) (see, Mom, it's number 5.)

6. buy some more books to read.

7. learn a new guitar song. (this would put the total of songs i know at TWO!!! try not to be too wowed by my amazingness...)

8. mm, have i mentioned reading?

9. oh, yes, and friends! i have to make time for my neglected friends now that my classes are over (or they will be by summer, anyway).

10. take my annual trip to a certain secret, exotic location and...READ!


your turn! what are YOUR big plans this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave as many comments as you like!

*disclaimer: spammers are limited to FIVE